Workshop Fabrication / Welding
K&R Fabrications provides general fabrication work for a range of customers including Bluescope Steel, BHP Billiton, Continental Carbon, Boral, Caltex, Coregas & BOC.
K&R Fabrications workshops have at their disposal 20 multi-skilled tradesman on hand at any one time, we have two workshops that are capable of manufacturing all types of components/structures in all grades of carbon steel as well as aluminium and stainless steels.
Our expertise covers a wide variety of projects from simple stairways and handrails to major structural works for mining and heavy industry as well as repairs to existing structures. We have manufactured custom marine hard tops and built/re-conditioned trailers for the marine industry in both steel and aluminium and can offer free quotes for this type of fabrication.
K&R Fabrications workshops have been in business for over 40 years and proudly have a reputation in the Illawarra, South Coast, Southern Highlands and Southern Sydney for our quality workmanship and ability to deliver to time.
Workshop & Equipment
- No. 1 Workshop - 46 Doyle Avenue Unanderra
- Floor Size: 20m X 60m
- Largest access door: 5.5m X 5.5m
- Cranes: 2 X 10t OET
No. 2 Workshop - 40 Doyle Avenue Unanderra
- Floor Size: 20m X 40m
- Largest acces door: 6m X 5.5m
- Cranes: 1 X 12t OET
Major Workshop Equipment
- Profile flame cutting machine: 3 head optic eye
- Guillotine: 3m x 12mm capacity x 2
- Band saw: up to 300mm auto feed
- Radial arm drill: 2m radius
- Plate rolling machine: 6mm X 1800m max width
- TIG welders
- Sub-arc welding machines
- 50mm Tru-Form Pipe Bender
- Cropper punches x 2